Time to Rise Above
At Rise Above, our calling is to provide a safe harbor from which recovering individuals can heal and grow. It is our experience that those who are suffering in active addiction are wonderful people who are afflicted with a horrible disease. Addiction not only ravages the lives of those who are actively using, but also the lives of those who love them the most. We believe that structure, support, and community programs are the vessels by which our residents return to the stream of life.
Our collective background has taught us that action steps are a necessary part of transforming into our best and most genuine selves. The Rise Above
team is here to help residents take these action steps. We not only offer shelter from the storm, but also a framework intended to facilitate upward movement. One cannot board a vessel of recovery without taking steps. We have crafted the ladder… and we are here to help you climb.
“Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling
WHAT WE OFFER
- A team of men and women who not only got clean at a young age, but have also prospered in recovery. We share the belief that anyone can recover. We have traveled the world and seen thousands of individuals transform their lives.
- A network of accessible and affordable homes in the Greater Boston and Southern New Hampshire regions.
- Safe, clean, and updated living spaces. Our homes are gender specific and meticulously structured to facilitate the formation of healthy routines.
- A weekly house meeting where residents can share about how they are progressing in their recovery. Members of our team lead and participate in these meetings.
- A family atmosphere with no maximum length of stay. As long as residents follow our community guidelines, they are welcome to stay as long as it takes to transition into their own housing.
While the Rise Above team is always happy to elaborate on the benefits of our sober living community, it’s arguably more impactful to show you the success of our residents. Rise Above has played a role in the recovery of each individual we spotlight. We have been a cornerstone for some – and a stepping stone for others – but we are honored to have been a part of all of these miraculous journeys. We hope that the information we offer on our website is helpful, but we know that showcasing the recovery of these men and women is the most telling feature we provide.
Michelle, Director of Client Services – Clean and sober since: 8/19/2013
Laura – Clean and sober since: 1/16/2016
Nika – Clean and sober since: 2/28/2017
Katherine – Clean and sober since: 5/30/2016
Allen – Clean and sober since: 12/15/2015
Shelley – Clean and sober since: 01/14/2017
Adam – Clean and sober since: 07/11/17
Craig – Clean and sober since: 08/28/18
Michelle – Clean and sober since: 08/15/16
Chris – Clean and sober since: 07/08/18
Grant – Clean and sober since: 09/06/17
Leigh Ann – Clean and sober since: 03/28/15
Tyler – Clean and sober since: 06/21/18
Sean – Clean and sober since: 09/04/17